Saturday, September 26, 2009

What are your food preferences and how did they come about?

Let me just start by saying I am a picky eater. I mostly like simple things. I'm getting better as I get older, but I'm still fairly picky. I HATE mayo. It makes me want to barf. (Maybe because my brother and I used to eat bread & mayo like bread & butter?) My favorite food is lasagna, but mostly only my mom's recipe. :) I have no clue why I have the preferences I do. My mom always tells me I'm not her kid when it comes to food. I don't like crunchy things (i.e. green peppers, onions, etc.). Overall, Italian is probably my favorite type of food. And I really don't like to try new things. Tim is always trying to get me to try new places and I never want to.
Sorry. This is a lame post, but I did say I'd try to answer all the questions.

1 comment:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

It is not lame!
I totally remember that you LOVE Italian.
You need to come up and we can take a trip to Olive Garden!!