Sunday, November 8, 2009

What lessons did you take as a child? Did any carry over into adulthood?

I vaguely remember taking dance lessons when I was in kindergarten. They didn't stick. I HATED them! Needless to say my mom decided it wasn't worth the money to fight me to go.
I also took viola lessons in 3rd or 4th grade. I remember that we rented my viola and it didn't make any noise at first. I'm sure it was because it was new. But I was so shy that I didn't say anything. I just pretended to play for a while. LOL. I ended up not really liking that either. Apparently I am a quitter! :)

1 comment:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

It is hard to try new things. Don't call yourself a quitter!
You are one of the most reliable people I know!! You just didn't like dance or the Viola (me either!)!