Saturday, December 26, 2009

Were you ever in drama, speech, or any other club?

In junior high I was editor of our school newspaper. I loved doing it!! I had so much fun that year. I still have all of the school papers and every once in a while I will pull them out to read the articles I wrote. I was also in drama club and a peer coach. I was busy a lot and was also able to get out of class a lot! My friend, Michelle and I always told our teachers we had to go do an interview or something so we could get out of a boring class.
In high school I was in concert choir. Basically, I stood next to people who could really sing and pretended to do the same. My voice isn't horrible, but it certainly isn't good. It was a wonderful experience, though. I will definitely encourage my kids to join clubs when they get into school.

1 comment:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

It was fun! I remember you getting to skip class...LOL! I always wanted to go with!