Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Journal Jar

I'm going to type what is printed on the journal jar my mom gave me so you have a better idea of what I'm doing.
Ingredients:
Life was not meant to be bottled up forever. This jar is jampacked with 115 delicious and interesting questions to inspire you to celebrate something very important. YOU!
Recipe:
Combine and generous slice of your life history with a dash of nostalgia and several cups of facts and feelings. If you will follow this simple recipe, you will find that by this time next year, you will have a very delicious, personal history finished. All you need to do is draw out one slip of paper everyday (or at least once a week, but it will take longer to finish). On it you will find a question. Spend a few minutes and just enjoy remembering. Then paste the question at the top of a blank page (I'm doing it on my blog) and begin to tell all about it. Don't worry about spelling, handwriting, etc. Just tell YOUR story! This product was prepared to preserve your life as a message. Enjoy the scrumptious, homemade memories.

5 comments:

Becky said...

This is a cute idea & I'm going to copy you. :)

Sovic Clan said...

I love this idea! What a great way to use your journal jar. I just made journal jar's for my Activity girls and I think I might have to start too!!

Tiffany said...

I want someone to make me a journal jar!!! What a great idea!!!

Jacki said...

We're making them for our super Saturday in November Tiff. Come on over for it! :)

Aleshia said...

AH HAH!!! So that thing with the construction paper heart on the front and the puffy quilted lid on top that I made at some LDS event my friend in high school dragged me to can be used as a BLOG... I get it now!!!! ;-) Thanks... maybe I will pull it out of my box under the bed, dust it off, and put it to use. :-D